Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Adventure Mine and Old Victoria

 Adventure Mine in Greenland, MI.



"I loved the ride into the mine!"  -Evan


"My favorite part about Adventure Mine was being in the mine because there was a whole bunch of history in there!"  -Kayla


"I enjoyed the view from the top of the cliff."  -Randell


"I kinda knew it already but I learned that the workers only got like 50 cents or 5 cents a day depending on their job." -Jacinda


 Summer (before traveling into the mine), "I'm kind of scared.  I don't like dark tunnels."
Summer (five minutes into the mine), "This place is awesome!"


Old Victoria, Rockland, MI



We love Old Victoria!

Patty told us everything we could want to know about the place.


Our first ever hike and on the trail heading from New York to North Dakota. 


We got to see mine ruins and old mining towns can be found all along the trail, thanks to our amazing guide!


When we hike we power through!


"From Old Victoria, I loved the views on the hike!" -Kayla


A heart inside of a heart.  We heart Project SISU!


No comments:

Post a Comment