Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Day in Copper Harbor

Fort Wilkins State Park
Copper Harbor, MI 



"These are some of the forts at Fort Wilkins." -Evan

"They are older than Bridget." -Kailyn


"They looked so old fashioned." -Kayla


"Jacinda and I were spinning tops." -Kayla

"The room had old fashioned games in it like spinning tops, ball in a cup.  It was so hard and frustrating to figure out." -Summer


"We were baking bread." -Summer

"They put them in the oven for a while."  -Jacinda

"They baked over a hundred a day." -Kailyn


"There was a guy with a saw.  I wanted to touch it but I wasn't allowed." -Summer

"My favorite part about it was the people in costume." -Anthony


"I'm blocking Randell." -Anthony

"I was trying to scare Anthony. We were in the jail cell." -Evan


"It's a wagon that horses carry behind them." -Ione




Estivant Pines


"It's like a perfect trail, not too long and not too short.  We saw Cedar treesw and they were really old and fat trees."  -Summer

"When we entered it, it was like we were entering an enchanted forest." -Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment